This was a fire that we were called out to in Chesapeake. We see quite a few fires in this line of work and this one was relatively small. However, to the homeowner, this fire was devastating. It was a small kitchen fire started in the kitchen that affected the whole house. As you can see in the first picture, there was a good deal of burnt cabinets and appliances as well as soot throughout the house. After some hard work by the SERVPRO of Portsmouth crew, we were able to get rid of all the soot and completely restore and rebuild the kitchen. The homeowner was thrilled with the results.