If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 397-3770

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Fire in classroom

This fire was caused by faulty wiring. Once SERVPRO of Portsmouth arrived, an immediate services were implemented. Services include removing of soot from all surfaces, cleaning and sanitizing. The after picture was taken six days later after the initial cause of loss.  A fire in your home or business can be a very traumatic experience for people.We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you during the process and see what can be cleaned up and made like new. We love helping them make it “Like it never even happened."  Please call SERVPRO of Portsmouth for immediate assistance at 757-397-3770