Water Damage from pipe burst.
This is a bathroom leak in a home in Portsmouth VA that ended up affecting three different rooms. A pipe in the toilet of a bathroom had burst and it damaged the vanity as well as the floor in the bathroom, hallway, and kitchen. These pictures were taken only four days apart.
What to Expect when you call:
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO of Portsmouth Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO of Portsmouth Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Portsmouth arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.