Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Commercial Parking Garage Fire


 This Portsmouth business suffered from a fire caused by a car fire in a parking garage. SERVPRO of Portsmouth worked around the clock to remediate th... READ MORE



Fire Damage in home that started in the kitchen


This family’s Portsmouth home suffered from a fire in the kitchen that affected the entire home. It’s always devastating when a family experien... READ MORE



Just Like New


At SERVPRO of Portsmouth, we realize that a home is more than just a building. A home includes all the memories and heirlooms that families hold close to their ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This was a fire that we were called out to in Chesapeake. We see quite a few fires in this line of work and this one was relatively small. However, to the homeo... READ MORE



Common Source of Water Damage Causes Fire


A water heater started a fire in a small apartment complex in Portsmouth. If we are getting calls about a water heater, they tend to be water damages. This... READ MORE



Are you prepared for the unexpected?


When the unexpected happens, please know that SERVPRO of Portsmouth is here to help you. When a fire strikes please know that SERVPRO of Portsmouth is ready to ... READ MORE



Common Source of Water Damage Causes Fire


A water heater started a fire in a small apartment complex in Portsmouth. The fire spread from a unit on the end of the complex to the neighboring unit. SERVPRO... READ MORE